Turning 50

Turning 50
Maybe this was what started it all? That's me on the right.

Wednesday, 28 March 2007

Florence

Well, as you can see by the photos, I made it to Firenze on Monday. It is a huge, bustling metropolis and quite magnificent. I have spent one day here and only scratched the surface so I have come back again to check out more of it. Lucky for me it is only an hour away from Croce (and only 3euros.80 for the toll). When I was here on Monday, I met an English couple who have suggested that I get to Piazzale Michelangelo where I will get a view of the whole city so I will let the photos do the talking.
Yesterday I briefly discovered Arezzo which is my kind of town and I will be going there again tomorrow. (It's only 30 mintues from Croce and no tolls!!!!)

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

Hello! I think I found out how to comment ....

I'm really enjoying the ride - sorry I haven't been in touch, practising madly for tomorrow's gig in Palmerston North. Wish me luck!

Love
Sarah